TRANSPORTATION AND AIRPORT TRANSFER
Please note that Forum dedicated airport transfer shuttles will be available from October 21 to October 24. The shuttles will be serving all Forum hotels and locations listed below. If you are not staying in one of the official hotels of the Event, the final shuttle stop will be at the Biltmore Hotel Tbilisi. Should you consider using Forum airport transfer services, please consult the Forum Information Desk in the luggage claim area of Tbilisi International Airport. Airport Information
The transportation services will be available at all locations during the Forum days of October 21-23. The transportation services from official hotels of the Event will also be available to dinner locations on October 21-23. Please consult the departure schedules at the Forum Information Desks at the official hotels of the Event below.
For major concerns regarding logistics and transportation please call +995 577302069 or send mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BADGE COLLECTING POINT
Badges can be collected at The Biltmore Hotel (29. Shota Rustaveli Ave.) Starting at 01:00, on October 20.
Transportation to the airport; as well as to the forum venue will be provided from the hotels below. For reservations and special rates please use the links below:
Valid passports are required for visitors of all nationalities. Different visa regimes are in place for different countries.
The list of countries that require visa
The list of countries that do not require visa and other exemptions
Visa information and e-visa portal
Diplomatic Missions of Georgia Abroad
The country code is +995 and the area code for Tbilisi is 322. Georgian mobile operators (Geocell, MagtiCom and Beeline) cover almost the whole territory of the country and there are many WI-FI zones that enable visitors to use the internet for free.
BY AIR - Direct flights to Tbilisi are available from many European and Asian cities. Non-stop flights can be taken from Amsterdam, Munich, Riga, Vienna, Brussels, Frankfurt, Prague, Paris, Warsaw, Istanbul, Dubai, Doha, Tel-Aviv, Athens, Baku, Bucharest, Moscow, Yekaterinburg, Kiev, Kuwait, Minsk, Alma-Ata, Nursultan, Tashkent, Aktau, Tehran, Bahrain and Urumqi.
BY TRAIN - Georgia is connected to Armenia and Azerbaijan. Trains from Baku are available every day and for more information and timetables, please visit www.railway.ge
HEALTH AND EMERGENCY SERVICES
As with any travel, the possession of travel insurance is strongly advised. For the emergency services please call 112, which is 24 hour emergency response center, under the Georgian Ministry of Internal Affairs. The number can be dialed from mobile and fixed phones, even if there is no balance or SIM card in the phone. All calls to number “112” are free of charge. We suggest that participants bring medications which they take regularly. We request the participants to notify the Forum organizers immediately in case of illness.
In case an individual brings prescription drugs or psychotropic substances to the country for personal use he/she must provide English translation of the following documents certified by relevant authorities of their home country:
- a copy of the prescription
- a copy of prescribing doctor's license
- a certificate of authenticity of the doctor’s license
It is allowed to bring 10 standard doses of necessary medication to the country for personal use only. In case an individual needs more than 10 doses of treatment the medication is brought into the country on basis of a) medical documentation; b) calculation of daily dosage of treatment; c) number of days of the visit.
FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
The Forum organizers will be responsible for Forum related transportation (between airport and major hotels, between venues and major hotels), as well as all Forum related activities, including coffee, lunches and dinners during the event days.
For all participants (including those for whom the costs are covered by organizers), the organizers will not assume responsibility for any other expenditure, including the following:
- All expenses in the home country incidental to travel abroad, including expenditures for visas, medical examination, inoculations and other miscellaneous items and internal travel to and from the airport of arrival and departure in the home country;
- Salary and related allowances for the participants during the period of the meeting;
- Costs incurred by participants in respect of travel, accident and medical insurance, medical bills or hospitalization fees in connection with attending the meeting;
- Compensation in the event of death or disability of participants in connection with attending the meeting;
- Any loss of or damage to personal property of participants while attending the meeting or losses or damages claimed by third parties as a result of any negligence on the part of the participants;
- Any other expenses of personal nature, not directly related to the purpose of the meeting.